Thursday, April 25, 2013

Visiting the unc's in West Palm Beach...

We decided to head south with my mom for a couple days and visit 2 of my brothers while she had some meetings. Robert had gone back to Ohio already, so it was the kids and I for a week before he returned to pick us up. We had a wonderful time, we played at the fountains on Clematis street, got ice cream from Sloans, walked and Maddox rode his balance bike along the intercostal. Maddox even got to play unca Chris's guitar! It was awesome. We got to see cousin Ty's nursery, it's adorable! Auntie Jenni made a wonderful pasta dinner for us and then we had a slumber party at Uncle Odi's. He has a beautiful flowering hibiscus plant in front of his place. I am so thankful for my wonderful brothers who all took a lot of time to spend with us.



Chris, Piper and I... Eating our wonderful ice cream and loving the sun shine.




Unca Odi and Maddox were flying up and down the docks along the water. Maddox was loving it!


My boy in his hat!


Flying down the dock!


Piper, playing in the fountains, you can see Madball in the background!





No comments:

Post a Comment