Saturday, April 20, 2013

Easter Sunday

I only have a few pics from Easter Sunday. As soon as I get some more I will add them :)

On Easter Sunday all the "Kids" went to see Nate's fantastic play, "Maggie". 
 He did an incredible job as the ringmaster.

Chris, Jenni, Nate, Brooke, Lowie, Robert, 
Aaron and Augie

Maddox, Aaron, Chris, Jenni and cousin Ty... we can't wait to meet him!

Our amazing mother worked so hard and we had a three legged race to the park and easter egg hunt. 
Brooke and Austin - "Team Incredible" and Jenni and Chris - "Team Ty"
I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. It was so fun. 




My little brother (and soon to be daddy) and my sweet baby girl! Precious!

This is our Easter Family group shot!
The Sherman, Davison, Arnone, Ball and Moreno Families!








Our wonderful family and loved ones! This is right after the Easter egg hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment