Friday, April 29, 2011

Getting ready for the warmth!!!

Well, it seems as though we can't shake this cool weather! Maddox and I are OVER it. We want to be outdoors! I am ready for some nice long runs in the sun and ice tea (not hot tea) on the patio! Its taking a bit more effort to stay in shape with this second pregnancy, but I am trying. My time is certainly not my own anymore, it belongs to Maddox! But thats ok, I love our time together. Thanks to the awesome jogger my sister in law is letting me use... Every nice day we have Maddox and I try to get out. He even keeps his shades on!


We've been enjoying our playdates this winter with some new friends we met at the library. We have a playdate at someones house about once a week and then we've all been going to swim class. Thank God for our little group. I don't know who enjoys it more... Maddox or myself. We both have a good time. 

The new patio is coming along fabulously! The crew from Yardscapes works so hard, The don't stop all day except for a quick lunch break. And they are doing a great job!






1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait until your patio is done AND for the next baby Ball :) Not sure it'll be as cute as Maddox! Love that kid! Call me when the ice tea is ready and I'll be over!

    ReplyDelete